Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 large lemons
- 100g butter
- 1 tablespoon capers, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup finely-chopped chives
- 1kg of Mainstream Barramundi fillets cut into 12 pieces
- 12 thin slices pancetta
- 120g mixed salad leaves
- Grate rind and juice 1 lemon. Cut remaining lemon into wedges and set aside. Combine grated lemon rind, butter, capers and chives together in a bowl. Season fish fillets with salt and pepper. Spread chive butter over both sides fish. Wrap 1 piece pancetta around centre of each piece of fish.
- Heat a large, heavy-based, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook fish, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Place salad leaves and 1/4 cup lemon juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve fish with salad leaves and lemon wedges.