Ingredients (serves 4)
- 6 potatoes, cut into 1/2cm-thick slices
- 2 Mainstream Barramundi fillets, about 300grams in size, halved crossways
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 lemons, rind grated, juiced
- 4 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 3 shallots, trimmed and chopped
- 1/2 cup of fresh continental parsley
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise
- 100g pkt baby spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Prepare 4 x 30cm lengths of baking paper. Divide the potato among the paper strips, placing the potato in three rows down the centre. Top with the fish and season with pepper. Sprinkle half of the lemon rind over the fish.
- Combine olives, shallots and parsley. Spoon over the fish. Fold the two long sides together and tuck ends under to form a neat parcel. Place parcels on a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise and the remaining lemon rind.
- Divide the spinach leaves among serving plates and squeeze with a little lemon juice. Top with the potatoes and Mainstream Barramundi. Serve with lemon mayonnaise.