Role of the Board
The Mainstream Board is accountable to shareholders of the business. The board has responsibility for the strategic framework that gives Mainstream the highest probability of long term success.
The Board Charter provides scope to the Board’s role and operations. In essence, the Board:
- Sets the direction, policies, strategies and financial objectives for Mainstream and monitors their implementation.
- Appoints and reviews the performance of the Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer.
- Ensures that appropriate policies and procedures for the management of business and financial risks are in place.
- Monitors the efficacy of internal controls, performance benchmarks and compliance procedures.
- Has a fiduciary responsibility to act with integrity and objectivity.
To view Mainstream’s Board Charter – click here