The remuneration of Non-Executive Directors is designed to attract and retain suitable Directors and is determined:
- Within an aggregate pool limit approved by shareholders.
- In accordance with competitive pressures in the marketplace.
The Board aims to reward the Managing Director with a level and mix of remuneration commensurate with their position and responsibilities within the Company to:
- Recognise them for business unit and individual performance against targets set by reference to appropriate benchmarks and key performance indicators.
- Align their interests with those of shareholders.
- Link their reward with the strategic goals and performance of the Company.
- Ensure their total remuneration is competitive by market standards.