Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 bunches Broccolini
- 300g (1½ cups) Couscous
- 3 Lemons
- 2 tablespoons Baby Capers
- 500ml (2 cups) Fish Stock
- 4 x 200g pieces of Mainstream Barramundi Fillet, pin boned and skinned
- ¼ bunch Dill
- ¼ bunch Flat-Leaf Parsley
- Heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place 4 x 40cm foil sheets on a work surface, then top with the same size baking paper.
- Fold one stack in half widthwise, fold short ends over 2cm, then fold again to seal the edges tightly. Repeat this with remaining foil and baking paper sheets.
- Trim broccolini, and then cut into 4cm florets. Set these aside.
- Place the fish stock in a saucepan over high heat bring to boil and then remove from heat.
- Spoon couscous mixture, broccolini and capers into the folded foil and baking paper and then place on 2 oven trays.
- Carefully pour ½ cup of hot stock into each parcel.