Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/2 cup (130g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tsp curry powder
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 100g flaked almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 (approximately 500g) Mainstream Barramundi cut crossways into 3cm pieces
- Olive oil spray
- 2 bunches English spinach, trimmed
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup (45g) desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. On a plate, combine the yoghurt and curry powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the almonds on a separate plate. Dip each Mainstream Barramundi piece in the yoghurt to coat evenly. Then dip one side of the fish pieces into the almonds. Place the fish on the tray, almond-side up. Spray lightly with olive oil. Bake for 10 minutes or until the fish flakes with a fork.
- Place the spinach leaves into a large heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water and set aside for 30 seconds. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Drain the spinach and squeeze gently to remove any excess water.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic, chilli and ginger and cook for 1 minute. Add the coconut and cook stirring for about 3 minutes or until the coconut is just toasted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the coconut mixture through the spinach. Serve with the Mainstream Barramundi.